Understand how dogs think and learn and how our human/canine relationship can benefit.
- Does nature vs. nuture even matter?
- Types of good rewards and good punishments
- What to make of recent dog training trends in media
- How human emotions affect a dog's ability to learn
- Can games like tug make dogs aggressive?
- Dealing with anxiety-related issues
Instructor: Janine Pierce, CPDT-KA (Dog Behavior Expert and Professional Dog Trainer)
Pre-registration is required. This is an educational benefit for the Glendale Humane Society. All proceeds go towards the shelter and its efforts to save lives.
Please note that this class is for people only: please leave your pets at home.