Attention, dog owners: Friday is National Puppy Day—a time to honor man’s proverbial best friend as well as to help save orphaned pups around the world.
In celebration of the annual event, Patch is launching a contest to determine the cutest dog in La Cañada. So grab your camera or Smart phone and take a photo of your adorable pet—presuming, of course, you don’t already have a precious shot saved on your computer.
Post the image on this page by uploading it in the photo section. Make sure to include your pet’s name in the caption box. (If you wish, you may mention any other relevant details such as breed, gender and age.)
The cutest dog will be determined by the highest number of comment votes by separate commenters. (And although I have a cat, editors' dogs are not eligible to win, plus you have to live in La Cañada). The owner of the winning pooch will get a $25 Petsmart/Petco gift card.
The contest ends just before midnight on Wednesday, March 28—that is, at 11:59 p.m. We’ll announce the winner Thursday morning.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post an image of your puppy.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. March 28.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $25 gift card from either PetSmart or Petco. Approximate Retail Value: $25.
- Click on document above for Official Rules.