Where is your favorite place in the San Gabriel Valley to get your car fixed? Cast your vote below to help the best automotive shop become Patch's Readers' Choice 2012 winner.
Nominations were accepted on San Gabriel Valley Patches through July 9 and include:
- Stil-Mor Automotive, La Crescenta
- Sako's, Glendora
- Glendora Tire and Brake Center
- Hock's Japanese Car Specialists
- Marcos' Garage, Alhambra
- Ward Service, Monrovia
- Mike Gibson Services Center, Pasadena
- Stanyer & Edmondson of Pasadena
- Brian Automotive, Duarte
- Miwa Auto Service, Alhambra
- Classic German Motors, Pasadena
- Huyler's in San Gabriel
- American & Foreign Auto in Monrovia
- Jaguar Service-Bob Cutler, Pasadena
- Hrant Auto Service, Pasadena
- Firestone, La Cañada
- A and A Tire and Auto Repair in Pasadena
- Moe's Automotive in Sierra Madre
- Don's Auto Repair Highland Park
- VJ's Auto Repair, Arcadia
Winners in all will be announced on Aug. 24.
The poll will open to accept votes from registered Patch users starting on July 23 and close at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17.